Momentum takes part in the Symposium to Community First Responders
DOS Group SA and the Momentum team are pleased to announce their participation in the First Responders Community Training Symposium in Germany entitled “Smartphone-Based First AID Notice”.
The conference will take place in Greifswald, near Berlin, on 26 September 2019 at the Alfried Krupp Wissenschaftskolleg Greifswald. It will be attended by the most important stakeholders on the subject of first aid for victims of sudden cardiac arrest, such as:
- Roman Burkart president of the Swiss Resuscitation Council and Switzerland’s leading expert on cardiac issues;
- Remy Stieglis researcher at the Academic Medical Centre in Amsterdam and one of the leading experts on the topic in Europe;
- Linn Andelius from the University of Copenhagen and one of the most important authors of the Resuscitation Journal.
The event will be based on lectures, group discussions, and workshops on various topics, including:
- Comparison of the different existing and successful alert systems in the European neighbors;
- The dispatch center as the intersection of the planning of an intervention;
- Possibilities and new technological challenges;
- Integration and interface with AEDs;
- Financing and sustainability for that kind of projects.
In addition to the above themes, the promoting organization wants to offer participants the opportunity to exchange experiences and promote the sharing of technical knowledge.
At this link, you can view the full program and learn about the topics of the day.
Momentum in Europe
The team will be represented by our sales manager Didier Colot and our project manager Cecilia Donetti who will present the advantages of using our web – platform system and its mobile app, and the wonderful results obtained by Momentum in Ticino.
We are pleased to invite you to Greifswald to take part to the symposium and to participate in interesting conferences and stimulating discussions with the best international speakers on the topic of sudden cardiac arrest.
We are ready to show you all the features and secrets that make Momentum the most used application by the first responders in Switzerland!
We look forward to seeing you at 11:30 a.m. in the category “Industrieforum die Technische Seite der CFR”.
- Date September 25, 2019
- Tags News