Advanced group management
This module allows you to create advanced configurations for each group and for any type of mission
By activating the Advanced Group Management module, the administrator can manage groups of volunteer and professional first responders from the same platform
The administrator may also:
- Create and configure groups with specific settings for any type of mission
- Manage group visibility for resolver | role
- Define the minimum and maximum number of resolver
- Configuring reserve groups by group
- Configuring the ringtone and color of the alarm notification per group
- Configuring custom email by group to resolver | supervisors at the end of a mission
By activating the Advanced Group Management module, the control panel operator can receive an alert if the minimum number of selected resolvers within a given time frame is not reached.
In this case the operator of plant can proceed to notify one or more reserve group in case additional resolvers are necessary.
By activating the Advanced Group Management module some groups can be made visible to the resolver making it possible to subscribe
This module allows you to select different types of mission closure by group (arrival of the rescue vehicle, first solver, all solvers…).
This module allows you to track the distance, time and route to monitor service levels, thus justifying any invoices from resolvers.